Enjoy Your Spring Break Back
There is nothing better than the sound of the final bell ringing on the Friday before spring break. It’s the sound that means a week of freedom, time to relax and regroup for the remainder of the school year. Here are a few ways to put your lesson plans aside and enjoy your hard-earned vacation.
· Catch up. Play catch up on all your favorite things- books, shows, movies, and more. Spending the time doing the things you love is the ultimate form of relaxation. You can also catch up with friends and family you may have been too busy to visit with previously.
· Take a trip. It’s not necessary to take a big trip every spring break. Get out of the house by taking a mini-road trip to a nearby city and spend the day exploring. This will get you out of the house and not break the bank.
· Spring cleaning. Have you been meaning to clean out your closet, office, or another space for a long time? Working on a cleaning project will have you feeling productive and will help you to declutter your space. You can donate or sell the things you decide to part with.
· Treat yourself. Take the time to reward yourself for your hard work by treating yourself with a shopping spree, spa day or fun activity. You deserve it!
· Get organized. Use your time off to organize things- school and home. Being productive during spring break will save you time and energy once school is back in session.
· Get some rest. If you want to spend an entire day in bed, don’t feel guilty. You need to take the time to recharge and rest.
The most important part of spring break is to enjoy yourself. You deserve the break and the chance to do the things you want.