Halloween Classroom Activities Back
Here are some fun ways to celebrate Halloween in the classroom:
· Create a writing prompt inspired by Halloween. It can be something as basic as a scary story or Halloween in general or something more specific like ghosts, pumpkins, witches, etc. Your students can read them aloud to the rest of the class for more fun.
· Have your students color something related to Halloween like a pumpkin, ghost, witch, vampire, etc. You can use them to decorate your door or a bulletin board.
· Read a Halloween themed story. If your students are older, spend some time reading and learning about famous creatures, myths, and legends. There are quite a few, so you can spend several days leading up to the holiday doing this or save it for Halloween day.
· Halloween themed word searches or crossword puzzles. These are fun and time-consuming activities for your students.
· Have your students cut up straws into pieces and create straw skeletons. You can also use these to decorate your classroom for Halloween.
We hope that you and your students have a fun and safe Halloween and that your students enjoy these fun, holiday themed activities.